Have a look at the books that we find really useful – let us know of your favourites too!
What really works in Project Managers’ meetings? Well, I asked some of them. See their own, anonymous input here:
- PMI London group
- PMI Derby group
- Manchester University MSc course in Project Management – two answers
- BCS Project Management Group (PROMSG) in London – looking at IT project meetings
- BCS Leicester group – looking at IT project meetings
- APM WiPM Special Interest Group in London
- APM Birmingham Chapter
- APM Derby Chapter
- APM Programme Management Group (ProgM)
What really works for Risk Workshops? What issues do you face? Have a look at the results:
including Graphical Templates for your Project Meetings, Master Classes for Conference Calls, Graphics for communication and more…
for her latest thoughts on Making Projects Work.
Penny Pullan, our founder, is active on Twitter and LinkedIn. She hosts several LinkedIn groups, Business Analysis and Leadership, Business Analysis Summit and Virtual Working. We also have the beginnings of a LinkedIn Page.
We do have a Facebook page, but find that most of our clients don’t really use Facebook for work.
For the Press: Our Media Centre